Quickly access Official Copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans online, as well as a wide range of other title documents and searches. Our direct link to the Land Registry Records enables us to provide Title Registers and Title Plans to our customers within 10 minutes of receiving an order; our operating hours are 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week
Title Registers and Title Plans are the two main title documents of a property or land, and are often referred to as Title Deeds, House Deeds or Property Deeds. The Title Plan is the official document which records the position of boundaries to land and properties.
Information provided by the Title Plan includes:
- Information relating to the position of the legal boundaries.
- The extent of land included in the ownership of a property or land.
- Areas of land which previously formed part of the Title but have since been removed are coloured green.
- Location in relation to surrounding properties and buildings.
- When maintenance responsibilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are specifically referred to within the registered deeds, they are often referred to within the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Registered easements (e.g. rights of access, parking rights, drainage rights) are indicated by coloured markings.
- Land affected by covenants and other restrictions are often indicated by coloured markings on the Title Plan.
- Orientation indicated by way of a North point.
- Title Number and Ordnance Survey map reference.
- Markings and colours used in the Title Plan are explained in the Title Register.
To obtain an official copy of a Title Register and/or Title Plan for any property or land, simply click on the link below and complete the order form.