By using our online services, you will be able to obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Leases, Conveyance and Transfer Deeds, Charges and many other official conveyancing documents and searches online now.
Title Registers and Title Plans are the two main title documents of land and property, and are often referred to as the Title Deeds. An official copy of a Title Plan is the official document which reveals the general position of the legal boundaries and extent/area of ownership.
Information disclosed by the Title Plan includes:
- The position/location of the boundaries.
- The extent/area of ownership.
- An outline of the property or land in relation to its surroundings.
- Repair and maintenance responsibilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, referred to in the Register are often indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Rights/easements (e.g. rights of access, parking rights and drainage rights) and restrictions/restrictive covenants referred to in the Title Register are often indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings, hatchings, broken lines or symbols.
- Areas of land which previously formed part of the property but have since been removed are coloured green.
- Orientation indicated by way of a North point.
- Ordnance Survey map reference.
- Title Plans are mainly drawn to scale 1:1250.
- The unique Title Number allocated to the property or land.
- As a matter of course, we also search the Day List Enquiry / Application Enquiry, which is a list of pending applications and official searches; such as pending purchases, transfers and mortgages. If there are any pending applications or official searches, we will notify you when providing the Register and/or Title Plan.
To obtain an official copy of a Title Plan for any property or land in England and Wales online now, simply click on the link below.