By using our online services, you will be able to obtain Official Copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Leases, Conveyance and Transfer Deeds, Charges and many other official conveyancing documents and searches online now.
Title Registers and Title Plans are the two main title documents of land and property, and are often called the Title Deeds. An official copy of a Title Plan shows the position of the official boundaries and the extent/area of ownership.
An official copy of a Title Plan contains the following information:
- Shows the position of the official boundaries.
- Shows the extent/area of ownership.
- An outline of the property and its surroundings.
- Repair and maintenance responsibilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, referred to in the Title Register are often indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Rights/easements (e.g. rights of access, parking rights and drainage rights) and restrictions/restrictive covenants referred to in the Title Register are often indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings, hatchings, broken lines or symbols.
- Areas of land which previously formed part of the property or land but have since been removed are often coloured green on the Title Plan.
- Orientation indicated by way of a North point.
- Ordnance Survey map reference.
- The scale of a Title Plan is usually 1:1250. For properties covering a large area, such as a farm, the scale of a Title Plan is often 1:2500.
- The unique Title Number allocated to the property or land.
- As a matter of course, we also search the Day List Enquiry / Application Enquiry, which is a list of pending applications and official searches; such as pending purchases, transfers and mortgages. If there are any pending applications or official searches, we will notify you when providing the Register and/or Title Plan.