By using our online services, you will be able to obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Leases, Conveyance and Transfer Deeds, Charges and many other official conveyancing documents and searches online now.
Official Copies (OC1) of Title Registers and Title Plans (often referred to as the Title Deeds) are the main title documents of land and property, and are the official documents which provide proof of ownership for land and property owners. An Official Copy of a Title Register is the official record of ownership. It reveals the details of the registered owners and information on all matters affecting ownership.
An official copy of a Title Register contains the following information:
- Name and address of the current registered owners.
- Details of all rights/easements; e.g rights of way.
- Details of any restrictive covenants.
- Details of registered repair and maintenance responsibilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls.
- Date of purchase and price paid/value stated for any property or land that has been sold since April 2000.
- Details of any mortgages, including the name and address of the lender (such as a bank or building society).
- Reference to and/or extracts from old deeds (e.g. conveyances, transfers and agreements). Deeds which have been retained on file and available are referred to in the Title Register as being “copy filed” or similar.
- The unique Title Number allocated to the property or land.
- Tenure, i.e Freehold or Leasehold.
- As a matter of course, we also search the Day List Enquiry / Application Enquiry, which is a list of pending applications and official searches; such as pending purchases, transfers and mortgages. If there are any pending applications or official searches, we will notify you when providing the Register and/or Title Plan.
To obtain an official copy of a Title Register for any property or land in England and Wales online now, simply click on the link below.