By using our online portal, you will be able to quickly obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Leases and Deeds, as well as many other conveyancing searches. We are not affiliated with the UK Government or Land Registries. Some of the searches and documents we provide are available from official government sources at a lower fee; however, without the many benefits offered by our online services.
The Title Register is one of the two main title documents (the Title Plan being the other) of a property and is often referred to as the Title Deed.
Information disclosed by the Title Register includes:
- Property ownership details, including the name and address of the registered owner(s).
- A description of the property.
- Edition Date: this is the date on which the Register was last amended, usually the last time the title was transferred or mortgaged.
- Registered restrictions adversely affecting the property, such as restrictive covenants.
- When maintenance responsibilities and liabilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are specifically referred to within the registered deeds, they are often referred to within the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Date of purchase and price paid/value stated for any property that has been sold since April 2000.
- Often includes information relating to easements, such as rights of way and rights of drainage.
- Registered mortgages and charges affecting the title, including the name and address of the lender (such as a bank or building society).
- Often includes reference to previous Transfers, Agreements and Conveyances with dates and names of parties involved.
- Title Number.
- Tenure, i.e Freehold or Leasehold.
- N.B. As the Register and Title Plan are unique to each property, the nature and amount of information contained within them will vary.
To obtain property ownership information for any property or land, as well as other important information, click on the link below and place an order for a Title Register.