By using our online portal, you will be able to obtain official copies of Land Registry Title Registers and Title Plans, Leases and Deeds, as well as many other conveyancing searches. We are not affiliated with the UK Government or Land Registries. Searches and documents which we provide are available from official sources at a lower fee, however, without the many benefits offered by our online portal.
The Title Register is one of the two main title documents (the Title Plan being the other) of any house or other residential property, and is often referred to as the Title Deed or House Deed.
Information disclosed by Title Registers includes:
- Property ownership details, including the name and address of the registered owner(s).
- A description of the property.
- Registered restrictions, such as restrictive covenants.
- When maintenance responsibilities and liabilities for boundary structures, such as fences and walls, are specifically referred to within the registered deeds, they are often referred to within the Register and indicated on the Title Plan by coloured markings and T markings.
- Date of purchase and price paid/value stated for any property that has been sold since April 2000.
- Often includes information relating to easements, such as rights of way and rights of drainage.
- Registered mortgages and charges affecting the title, including the name and address of the lender (such as a bank or building society).
- Often includes reference to previous Transfers, Agreements and Conveyances with dates and names of parties involved.
- Title Number.
- Tenure, i.e Freehold or Leasehold.
- N.B. As the Register and Title Plan are unique to each property, the nature and amount of information contained within them will vary.
- As a matter of course, we also search the Day List, which is a list of pending applications and official searches; such as pending purchases, transfers and mortgages. If there are any pending applications and official searches, we will notify you when providing the Register and/or Title Plan
In order to obtain a Title Register and/or Title Plan for any residential property, simply click on the link below and complete the order form.